Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I can NOW use THE internet!

HOORAY!




soo, it's been a long time coming, but we're her now! eh eh eh eh eh eh eh! 2NE1! (lol)

I am so happy that PERIODICALS is finally over.

& yeah, i could use the internet now! OHYEAH!


I'm sooo disappointed well, not really[:))] 'coz BRIAN GO told me LADY GAGA is here! as she said on twitter and she got the spelling of Philippines phillipine i mean, like

HELLO!?!


heres what i think of the test in the periodicals:

CHINESE: Kinda Easy :))
MATH: FREAKIN' HARD!
CLF: So-so
SOCIAL: Kinda Hard
SCIENCE: HARD
ENGLISH: So-so
FILIPINO: HARD!

lol:P
sooo, today was a fun day
i learned a new vocab: TORTUNE
whooah right??:P
& yeah I'm playing ROLLER COASTER KINGDOM, PET SOCIETY & RESTAURANT CITY at the same time! HAHA!
current tortune: FIRE by 2NE1 :))

No comments:

Post a Comment