Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome mee! :))


OKAY.

so, hi! I'm Jan Pizarras you can call me janpi or just simply jan:P(whatever you like) & if you're reading my blog, then beware 'coz you'll really die of boredom:)) & yeah, nothing much happened today except failing chinese NOTHING really happened today but i'm expecting that it would be much boring-er tomorrow since there are no classes which means i have no classmates which means i have no friends or anything. & too bad my house is sooo far away from theirs. tsk.tsk.tsk.
& yeah, my mom's forcing me to sleep now so yeah i'm signing off right now
BTW, this is my FIRST BLOG
& oh, BTW, follow me on twitter CLICK HERE!
& heres a summary of what in recently did: EVER so if you don't like it, then STAY OUT OF MY BLOGSPOT

No comments:

Post a Comment