Sunday, August 16, 2009

TGhIghSaturday:P


OKAY.


It started as a tiring morning then turned out to be a hyper afternoon. Here are the venues:

Old Campus


we were practicing for the Interpretive dance for Filipino this coming July 25,2009 and i am part of the interpretation. It was tiring since I have to kneel down and hug a "tree" :)) However, It was fun too since we don't really have much to do.

Jollibee


It was fun! I ordered Yum Burger + Fries + Coke for me, it's still lacking that's why i added Swirly Bits:) . However, i was never contented. That's what pisses me off about Jollibee. Still, it was fun since we made binuang (made fun of) things. We wasted a lot of straw! It was really really fun!

Ayala


We went to Ayala and went to fully booked. Our fun started when we begin fooling Shanley and became bigger when we were @ Timezone! My Hand Hurts because of all the throwing of balls i did in timezone and we played deal or no deal. We were soo

NOISY



HOWEVER, i went home on a cab, alone and it was my first time!
yay!









Current tortune: Knock You Down by Keri Hilson:)

No comments:

Post a Comment