Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!

WELL YEAH,


it's been 3 days since my last blogpost
& so yeah, i'm gonna live my life! wee!

so last Wednesday, our club had nothing to do, lao shi told us next week na mag bring ug camer grr. & yeah, today's FRIDAY!

TGIF



sooo, it was stupid of me last wed. since i thought i lost my phone and i panicked. i searched everywhere i might have left it and no sign of it. Then, i looked deeply at my bag & THERE IT IS! VOILA!

& during chem, there was a new word called PASTY made by Gary Daniel Yap:))

Yesterday, hmm... nothing really happened:))

Well Today, I saw 1st years & 2nd Years SCOUTING >:)
& 4th Years CAT-ing>:)
muahahaha!
Thank God I'm 3rd Year!
>:)

I'll be until here, FOR NOW
>:)
current tortune: Home by Michael Buble:))

No comments:

Post a Comment