Monday, August 17, 2009

Mo-Mo-Mo-Monday!

WHAHAHAHAHA!

I

AM

SO

HYPER

TODAY!



sooo,

started out as a boring assembly, well not really but yeah.
then, rode Ren Lao's car on our way to the Cathedral with Rosario Mack, Jana Dado and Chinchin Trinidad and Ren's Driver:)) on our way there, we were already eating!

Then,

we were so palau-ed since our class attended the mass earlier so we have to attend two masses for this morning! whee! Then, I took pictures while the mass was in motion:)) with Brian Go! Whahaha! It was sooo fun taking pictures <3:P BTW, St Louis was also there, not only SHS-J so yeah:P

After,

we went to IT PARK with the same bunch of people with Noreen Li and Tricia Lopez where we went to McDonald's, went to Chowabungga, went to ilaputi, then back to McDonald's AGAIN. I ordered:

  1. Chicken Fillet with Rice

  2. Coke Float

  3. Hot Fudge Sundae


OOOHLALA!

>:)

Then,

we went back to school where we had an oral test in CHINESE and had an experiment in science! We had fun in the experiment especially when we chromatograph the paper with inks >:)
It was so fun!

When i went "home",

i received a phone call from my mom to drop me off to SM:) WEE! When i arrived, she gave me money to buy FOOD! i Bought SHAWARMA<3, OH YEAH. Then, I ate at Old Spaghetti House where i get to drink Red Wine. I ordered a slice of pepperoni pizza, carbonara with garlic bread and ice tea :)

CONCLUSION


I had soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun this day especially our trips in Ren's car wherein TRICIA and REN is LOVE.

Whoo!


current tortune: Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment